Spazkid rant Spazkid rant

i've questioned my sexuality after looking this up

you asked him what program he does his FLASH animations in, and you expected an intelligent response. Not to mention you think you can win anything over the fucking internet.

: The Website : : The Website :

Jizz for Germaine 9

Fund it!

ParodyRangersTheMovie 4 ParodyRangersTheMovie 4

U MAD?

But seriously I think street fighter chode is fucking awesome. Is there some bad blood between you, kirb, and rina chan or do you just plain don't like em? Just curious.

Gyossait Gyossait

This game

Gave me this legacy of kain feel if the game were on nes. i'm not sure what kind of deep emotion you're trying to provoke in your audience, all i got was this depressing feeling of the very end of the universe, and there would be no credits to roll at the end of our "show". Kinda wish there was more of an explanation as to what is going on and who is what, but at the same time I can live without it. Not everything needs an explanation. Liked the sounds, the ambient "music", the color choice. And the main dude reminded me of something like, a cross between a japanese super hero and a 1950's alien space suit.

Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan Meet and Fuck Rina-Chan

UUGGHHH! IT'S BECAUSE I'M GAY!

Any reason I enjoyed this?

Plague Guard Plague Guard

Thought of motorcycle scene instantly

Keep up the work man.

Bowser valley ( SMW ) Bowser valley ( SMW )

...*sniff sniff*

FWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRP PPPPPP!!!!
Good song, but I hear a fart half the time, makes this song kinda laughable, lol.

-Orr- Second Thoughts -Orr- Second Thoughts

Castle Crashers!

This is my favorite theme! I love the Ice King! Especially his laughs and death, one of the most epic boss battles I've been through in a long time... Great job on this song!

Connie's Story 1 Connie's Story 1